Accessing the Online Forum
Now that you have registered on the forum website, you can access the forum by clicking the button above. If you are new to the site and are interested in participating, please read through the INFO & CONSENT page found on this website. If you have any questions about this research or your participation, please contact me HERE.
Guidelines for Participating on the Forum
- It is paramount that all participants feel safe and respected on the forum. If you ever feel uncomfortable with any commentary on the forum, please contact the researcher through the personalized messaging system on the forum.
- Please be sensitive to the experiences of other youth participating in the online discussions.
- If you have any questions related to the research or your participation, please contact the researcher directly through the personalized messaging system on the forum.
- Any inappropriate commentary on the forum will be blocked. This includes offensive, disparaging, or hurtful remarks in reference to other people, including study participants, and any content that promotes violence, racism, or demonstrates dangerous behaviours. The researcher reserves the right to remove any participant from the study who posts inappropriate commentary to the forum.
- All correspondence on the forum will be anonymous. Please refrain from using your name or any other information that could potentially identify you. Please respect the anonymity of all participants: Do not ask anyone participating in the forum for any personally identifying information.
- If you ever feel distressed as a result of our online conversations, please notify the researcher through the personalized messaging system, or consult the “steps for help seeking” list on the homepage of the forum.